Sunday, June 19, 2011

No sneeze in my plate please.

 I swear that bad service follows me like bad smell. I went to eat breakfast with my wife today at our local Panera Bread store, and as we where waiting for our food, I saw the line cook serving our plates, and let me tell you, our plates looked good. I couldn't believe that today everything was going pretty well. Almost no line, the cashier was in a good mood, and they had soup before 10 am.  I said to my self, ( self, today is going to be a good day ), and just like that, the day went to hell. The server went to get the plates and all of a sudden he turns around and sneezes, AAAAACCCCCHHHHHUUUUUU, and as all the saliva and snot escaped between his fingers, the only thing I could think of was, he's going to get the plate without washing his hands. Just like that he turned around and tried to grab the plates.  As I sprinted my 300 lb. body towards the counter, knock down 2 kids and an old lady, in order to prevent the server from grabbing our plates. When I got to the counter he told me, don't worry sir I'll take your plates to your table, the only words that I could say to him where, Dude go wash your hand, I'll take the plates. On my way back to table I had a flash back, a few months ago in this same Panera I saw a busperson drinking from a soda cup, and you would say what is the problem with that? The problem was that the cup that she was drinking from, was a cup that she grabbed from a table she was bussing.

 I don't want to sound like that guy from the u tube videos but, please is up to us the customers, to tell the management about the horrors their employees are doing.

I said it once, and I'll say it again. Please train your employees, and your business will do better. I'm not trying to be an ass and talk smack about your places but, I need to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment