Sunday, July 10, 2011

I felt like a prostitute.

  I'm not saying that I was a prostitute (I wish), just that I felt like one, every time I changed restaurants and had to start over again and again. Getting to know new people; well not really, in my town every service employee knows each other. Let me clarify; is not that I got fired on any of my jobs, is that I don't take crap from people that manage a restaurant because they have a B.S. in management and had never worked in a restaurant. Working in all those restaurants and bars taught me how to work and do work the right way. That is what a want to show all the people that work and want to work in a restaurant.

Working in a restaurant is tons of fun. You have the crazy waitresses, the really crazy cooks and chefs, that sell drugs to the employees. The cool doorman, the not so talented barback,the valet parking attendant that thinks he is the mayor of the town, the really hot bartender (that's me), and finally your customers, the most important aspect of working in a restaurant.  I have many storys about bars and restaurants, so stay tunned and you will know a few, well the PG 13 ones at least.

Till then, go out and try something new

1 comment: