Friday, July 15, 2011

An the fucked up thing is, It's a Fucking Chili's.

By know you might know that I have high standards when it comes to service. For me the food is just, not enough, there has to be a harmony between food and service. That is was keeps the people coming again and again. Here is my point. Last night, my family and I went to eat after doing some shopping, and the options where a little bit small. We had on one side, Wendy's, and on the other side we had Chili’s.
Because of my in laws diet we decided to go to Chili’s. The problem was, that we had have really bad experiences in this particular Chili’s, the food is as regular as a standardized recipe could get. The service in this Chili’s was so bad, every time we went there they gave us a 5$ discount coupon for the next visit, and no kidding my wife has like 4 coupons in her purse from last year.

So any way, we went to Chili’s and OMG for the first time, the hostess greeted us with a happy face, when we got seated, not one, but two waitresses came to the table and told us that, they, as a team, where going to be serving our table. The appetizers came out really fast, the refills where there every time the glasses where empty. The entrees came out hot and quickly, over all the service and the food were pretty decent.
Who would have believed that? I after eating in fine dinning restaurants, so many bar and dives, I would get a service that would make Marcos Mercado look like 15 year old girl. An the fucked up thing is, it's a fucking Chili’s.

1 comment:

  1. Thats exactly how it should be. Franchises should always be consistent. In PR, thats why they crush small rest. Sad.

    ReplyDelete